- By using our Site and by providing or making available your content, personal information and such other information about yourself to us, you are agreeing and expressly consenting to the collection and use of your personal data or information by us for the purposes of providing such service to you on the Site as well as our purposes.
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Generally, we collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you contact us or interact with our staff or agents (e.g. Via email, forms, our Facebook page, or our Site);
- When you make a donation or register for our programmes, courses or events through the Site;
- When you are referred to us by other agencies, individuals or organisations, or when we seek or receive your information from other agencies, individuals or organisations, in order to provide schemes, services, or other assistance to you;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons; and
- Data which is collected automatically by us.
- What Data We Collect – Some examples of the data we collect include:
- Personal particulars – e.g. name, NRIC/FIN/passport details, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, education details, photographs and videos;
- Financial information – e.g. income, expenses, and/or banking information of you and your family;
- Employment information – e.g. occupation, employment history, salary, and/or benefits;
- Your interaction with us – e.g. phone calls, call recordings, mobile text messages, emails, faxes, letters, forms, and any other correspondences;
- Your service information – e.g. the schemes, services, programmes, courses, or any other assistance rendered by us to you; and
- Information from other agencies, individuals or organisations – e.g. Voluntary welfare organisations, hospitals, schools, Ministries, government agencies, employers, training providers, and/or other agencies that approach us to render our services or assistance to you.
- How Your Data is Used:
- Process, provide, and/or administer services, programmes or any other assistance to you through the Site;
- Respond to queries, feedback, and requests from you or people you have authorised;
- Process claims, reimbursements, payouts, or payments for services, programmes or any other events you have registered for;
- Address or investigate any complaints, claims or disputes;
- Facilitate referrals or connections to other organisations or agencies that may provide relevant services or assistance to you;
- Inform you about our services, programmes, events, or other essential information;
- Produce materials for training, internal and/or external communications, publicity, or other purposes deemed appropriate by us whether in the print, online or in any other media including but not limited to photographs, images, audio or video files;
- Conduct research, analysis, studies, statistics compilation, evaluation, policy formulation, reporting, audit, and record keeping;
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies;
- Provide your data to organisations, agencies or service providers which administer or provide schemes, services, or other assistance which may be of relevance to you; industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations; financial institutions, for purposes such as facilitating payments, screenings or checks; as well as organisations, for the purposes of data analysis, evaluation and policy formulation, for which you will not be identified as a specific individual.
- We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you above, or which are permitted or compellable under local laws and regulations.
- Protecting Your data
- The security of your personal data is important to us. We have in place appropriate safeguards required by law to protect the personal data stored with us.
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- We store your personal data on secure servers.
- Only authorised personnels are permitted to access these details.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or authorised access to your personal data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
- Please take note that in the event that your personal data has been deleted, it may still persist on our backup for a reasonable period of time for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, after which we will ensure such information is securely destroyed.
- Withdrawal of Consent
- Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, it may take some time for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/ communication during this period of time.
- Please take note that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we or our processors conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted pursuant to lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Links to Other Sites or Sites
- How you can contact us
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you also have the right to complain to the local data protection authority within the EEA (DPA). You can find the details of your local DPA at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm